Read Carefully The Article Related To How Earth Was Formed Documentary
How the World Is Made is a television series produced by Pioneer Productions on the History channel. It started as a special two-hour exploration of geological history, broadcast on December 16, 2007. Focusing on the various geologic features of the Earth, the series was first shown on February 10, 2009, and the first season of 13 episodes ended in May. 5, 2009. The second season was shown for the first time on November 24, 2009, and ended on March 2, 2010.
How the Earth Was Made was first shown as a 90-minute special document, narrated by Edward Herrmann, aired on The History Channel on December 16, 2007, and focused on the Earth’s geographical history. History channel released the first documentary film on the Regional 1 DVD with Warner Home video on April 15, 2008, and Blu-ray with A&E Home video on May 26, 2009.
The television series was shown for the first time on February 10, 2009. Each 45-minute episode focuses on a variety of geological issues and processes. The first season, with 13 episodes, was completed on May 5, 2009. The second season was shown for the first time on November 24, 2009. The first season of the television series was released as a four-volume DVD box for Region 1 set on August 25, 2009. The second season was scheduled for June 29, 2009. 2010. Regional 4, a four-volume DVD set for the first season was released by ABC DVD on August 1, 2010, and the second season was released on November 1, 2010.
The special editor, Huw Jenkins (though honored as Huw Jenkin), was awarded the 2008 News and Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Craft: Planning, a three-pronged approach.
In its first season, the television series reached 1.4 million viewers.
In Australia, the pilot and the two seasons were all broadcast on Pay TV history. For viewers on the air, the first season was broadcast on ABC1 every Thursday at 11 am from 22 July 2010.
The theme of creation looks at the Genesis account of the creation of the earth and mankind, focusing on the understanding, nature, and teachings of Thomas Aquinas.
How Earth Was Made by God
- Theology component Beliefs, Doctrines and Procedures – Unit 1
- Add to My Bitesize
- Creative accounts
- According to Christian belief, God created the universe.
- There are two accounts of creation in the Bible book of Genesis. Some Christians view Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 as two very different myths. Some see the two chapters as part of a continuous story.
Genesis 1 begins by saying:
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.
Genesis 1: 1-3
This account goes on to describe seven creative days:
- in the beginning – God began the creation
- first daylight was created
- on the second day – the sky was created
- on the third day – dry land, seas, plants, and trees were created
- on the fourth day – the Sun, Moon, and stars were created
- on the fifth day – sea creatures and flying creatures were created
- on the sixth day – animals that inhabit the earth and finally humans, made in the image of God were created
- on the seventh day – God finished His creative work and rested, making the seventh day a special holy day.
- A visual representation of the days of Creation, beginning with Genesis 1.
- In Genesis 2, some people think that the story goes on to say more about the creation of humans, who appeared to be two persons, Adam and Eve.
- Adam was created “out of dust from the ground” when God breathed life into him. Eve was created from one of Adam’s ribs to provide Adam with company and help. They lived in a
- special place called the Garden of Eden. They were both given the task of caring for the environment God had created for them.
The big difference
There are some differences between the two accounts in Genesis 1 and 2, such as the creation of animals and humans:
- Genesis 1 – says that animals, and finally humans, were created on the sixth day
- Genesis 2 – means that humans were created before animals
- Some people think that Genesis 2 is a six-day overview.
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
- The earth was without form and void; darkness was upon him. God’s Spirit was hovering over the surface of the waters.
- And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
- God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first days.
- And God said, Let there be a firmament amid the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
- God made the expanse and divided the waters which were under the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse, and it was so.
- God called the expanse “sky.” And the evening and the morning were the second days. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And it was so. And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
- And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And it was so.
- And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. and God saw that it was good.
- And the evening and the morning were the third days.
- And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and seasons, and days, and years;
- And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
- God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
- God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, and to rule over the day and the night, and to divide the light from the darkness; God saw that it was good.
- And the evening and the morning were the fourth days.
- God also said: “Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.
- And God created great whales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. and God saw that it was good.
- And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
- And the evening and the morning were the fifth days.
- God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind.” And it was so.
- And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and the fowl of the heavens, and the cattle, and over all the earth, and all the earth. something crawling on the ground.
- So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female he created them.
- And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air;